All our HiAce campervans are professionally converted high-roof vans. They are ideal for two adults and come packed full of stuff to make your New Zealand surf campervan adventure unforgettable.
Each van features everything you’d expect from a camper:
- A kitchen including gas stove & grill, fridge, sink with running water and enough space and height to cook standing up indoors (unlike some campers out there).
- A spacious living / dining space with two sofas and a removable table, which easily turn into a comfortable queen size bed by night.
- Lots of storage for all your stuff.
- All the kit we think you need (no extra charge). See here for what’s inside.
We keep our vans in great condition, and we’re constantly updating them.
- Our customers asked, for cup holders so we made some.
- The new Freedom Camping rules came in so we SELF CONTAINED all of our vans – for more details of what this means see here.
- The mattresses were getting a little thin, so in 2015 we replaced them all with brand new ones.
- We have removed the logos from our vans – they are now just white. This means that you won’t stand out as a tourist, you can pretend to be a Kiwi!
We have also added some extra features to our vans
- We’ve fitted car stereos with Aux-in, USB-in and a CD player that plays mp3 & wma as well as standard cds. We’ve also added better speakers. Bring your iPod and plug it in and you have all your tunes at your fingertips, What’s the point of a road trip if you can’t play the soundtrack?
- 4 USB charging sockets, 2 in the front & 2 in the back so you can charge your phone / camera whilst on the road.
- A safe box to hide your valuables (big enough for passports, phones, credit cards etc.)
- Surfer-friendly setup including secure & out of the way storage for surfboards. For more info see here.
- Optional bike racks & rental bikes – NZ is a great place to explore on 2 wheels.
You get all of this in a van that fits in a normal size parking space… brilliant!